Google AdWords ahora se llama Google Ads. Este nuevo nombre refleja toda la gama de opciones publicitarias que ofrecemos en las redes de Búsqueda y de Display, en YouTube y en muchos otros sitios y plataformas web. Más información

249 anunciantes en línea
249 anunciantes en línea
¿Sabes cuales son las métricas mas importantes de Google Ads? ¿Entiendes lo que te dicen los datos de tu cuenta? Aquí puedes encontrar ayuda y descubrir la mejor forma de medir tus resultados de Google Ads.
Guiame
favorite_border
Responder

Tracking code won't work on my domain

Novato ✭
# 1
Novato ✭

Hello there!

I have been trying to use the Analytics Tracking code (both old and new version) on my site but it really won't work. It is really weird, because I have been using it for years in lots of sites. But now, it just does not track at all (I tried different codes, and even different accounts!) I read there might be a javascript conflict with var names. I removed all the javascript and it still doesn't work...

How could I check the problem source? (Site is hippimek.com - code is now installed, right after the <body> tag) (Tried to put it in the <head></head> section too, with no success.)

Thanks a lot, this is driving me crazy Emoticono feliz It's fun Emoticono feliz

Expertos respondieronverified_user
2 SOLUCIONES ACEPTADAS

Soluciones aceptadas
Marcado como solución aceptada.
Solución
Aceptado por el autor del tema Hippi M
septiembre 2015

Re: Tracking code won't work on my domain

Colaborador Principal
# 2
Colaborador Principal

Hello Hippi M,

i have checked it and you have the Analytics Tracking code correctly. Don't you appear any data in your Analytics' interface?

hippimed code.JPG

I have used the extension Tag Assistant for Chrome -> https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/tag-assistant-by-google/kejbdjndbnbjgmefkgdddjlbokphdefk

Please check if your site code is the same as your Analytics. In the page it is UA-47728767-1.

Regards.

Carlos David López

Responsable de Marketing Online en Idento

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

Solución
Aceptado por Juanchis (Community Manager)
septiembre 2015

[ Editado ]
Colaborador Principal Alumni
# 3

Hello

Adding to what has been said keep in mind that Google analytics sometimes takes 48 hours to reflect the statistics. Another way to check if the code is properly installed is currently on the real time panel.

Captura de pantalla completa 03022014 200131.jpg

regards,

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

Solución
Aceptado por el autor del tema Hippi M
septiembre 2015

Colaborador Principal
# 2
Colaborador Principal

Hello Hippi M,

i have checked it and you have the Analytics Tracking code correctly. Don't you appear any data in your Analytics' interface?

hippimed code.JPG

I have used the extension Tag Assistant for Chrome -> https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/tag-assistant-by-google/kejbdjndbnbjgmefkgdddjlbokphdefk

Please check if your site code is the same as your Analytics. In the page it is UA-47728767-1.

Regards.

Carlos David López

Responsable de Marketing Online en Idento

Solución
Aceptado por Juanchis (Community Manager)
septiembre 2015

[ Editado ]
# 3

Hello

Adding to what has been said keep in mind that Google analytics sometimes takes 48 hours to reflect the statistics. Another way to check if the code is properly installed is currently on the real time panel.

Captura de pantalla completa 03022014 200131.jpg

regards,

Novato ✭
# 4
Novato ✭

Thanks for your amazing help, both of you.

Thanks for taking your time to explain this in such a perfect way!

Wonderful.- Gracias! Emoticono feliz

Estudiante ✭ ✭
# 5
Estudiante ✭ ✭
beside; you have to take count that Google Adwords takes over 24-48 hours showing the conversion; I recommend you Ghostery www.ghostery.com to track any kind of script within your browser (works for explorer, safari and chrome)
Magical MarKeting Tour - Certificado Adwords - Certificado Analytics